--Enercomp Solutions Pvt. Ltd.--
Enercomp Solutions Pvt Ltd is excellent in providing services with UAV drones and a variety of sensors for efficient yet reliable data acquisition and processing, providing high standards analytics to gain insights into the data. Enhancing the quality of decision-making and implementation of the project on the field.
Role: Angular Developer
Desired Experience Range: 2+ years
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
• Designing and developing user interfaces using angularJS best practices.
• Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
• Developing product analysis tasks.
• Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
• Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
• Conducting performance tests.
• Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
· Desired Experience Range: 2+ years
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
· Previous work experience of minimum 2 years
· Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
What's great in the job?
Good work culture and friendly environment.
Support of a real usability and testing team.
Have the time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing.
No rigid working hours.
Variability of the Job:
Team / Company Size:
10 / 40 people
Avg Deal Size:
Need More Info?
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and Holiday paid leaves
Save on commute
Pre-tax commuter benefitsbr
(parking and transit)
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Only a couple blocs from BART, Caltrain, Highway 101, carpool pickup, and Bay Bridge.
Tuesday Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour, Annual day event
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee provided all day to order and pantry snacks